If you are looking for a small scale usage printer, 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is the best option for you. Besides printing, you can have the access to scanning, copying and faxing and that too at a very reasonable cost. Moreover, it prints superior and clear picture quality, thus providing dynamic and realistic pictures. Another big advantage of using the printer is that you can function more than one document at a time. However, the printer is compatible with maximum Operating System including Windows, Linux and Max. You can easily connect your mobile device automatically to the printer and print your mobile photos.
Setup and Installation
- Unpack the printer and follow the printer manual to proceed the setup and installation
- Install the 123.hp.com/oj4650 driver.
- Proceed to the printer official website and start installing the latest and updated driver for your Windows.
Check out the below steps one by one to execute the wireless setup of 123.hp.com/oj4650.
- After downloading the newest version of the printer driver from the printer official website, visit the setup 4650 of your browser.
- However, you can also install and activate the printer driver via installation CD.
- Next, input your printer name on the setup 4650 and hit the Begin key.
- To initiate the driver installation, do not forget to click on the installed driver software.
- Opt for Next option and accomplish the driver installation by following the guidelines provided on the screen.
- After successfully completing the driver installation, you are free to alter the printer network.
- Once you are done altering the USB to the wireless network, ensure to check the printer status and information by performing a test print. You can also convert the USB connected printer to wireless by pressing the key on the Printer Setup and Software.
Follow the below actions to resolve faults during the 123.hp.com/oj4650 setup.
- Strong, safe and active internet connectivity is important to carry out the printer wireless setup smoothly.
- However, if you come across any hindrance while setting up the printer, try turning on and restarting your printer as well as your PC.
- Deleting and reinstalling the printer driver software also helps in resolving maximum errors.